Monday, March 17, 2008

danlu - 'animal'

danlu
dal, da'u

'animal'

x1 is an animal/creature of species x2
x1 is biologically animate




(cf. banfi, cinki, cipni, finpe, jukni, respa, since, mabru, bakni)

I guess tagging your pets or even random animals on the street does not make much sense, but I would be cool if you post words for animals.

Inspired by durkas suggestions "animals" I decided to make this weeks topic vanbi (environment).
Vanbi is very general, so I restrict it to the environment you have when you step outside your house or even leave the city.

There are some good news: durka made a rememberize set of last weeks' words, available at http://rememberize.com/collections/show/672
My files can be found here: http://wwwcip.cs.fau.de/~sichhamm/lojban/files/ I will upload a file with only the words from last week this evening.

3 comments:

Chris said...

I'll start with {mlatu} (rafsi is lat), which means "x1 is a cat/[puss/pussy/kitten] [feline animal] of species/breed x2; (adjective:) x1 is feline".

Anonymous said...

ki'e do'u do cikre lo selci'a nilbra

aicu'i xu mi jmina lo valsi pe loi pinka ku la'o gy rememberize gy
i mi pensi lo du'u go'i to po'o loi pinka valsi poi mi viska ke'a ki'u mi na ba ca'o viska loi pinka toi

Thanks for fixing the font size issue.

Hmm, am I adding words posted in comments to the Rememberize set? I think I am, at least the ones I see (since I will not obsessively check for comments).

Chris said...

I don't think it is necessary to search for words in comments. One aim of the one-word-a-day idea is to keep the workload low (or at least not-so-high) by given a fixed amount of new words per time period. For people with a lot of spare time (like me atm) the comments offer the possibility of increasing the amount of new words :)